Deepen your relationship with Safe States and learn more about the membership benefits available to you through this Maximize Your Membership session.
In these quarterly sessions, both new and existing members will learn about their Safe States membership and hear updates from staff, committees and special interest groups (SIGs).
This session was held on May 22, 2023 and featured Safe States leadership and staff providing updates along with a facilitated discussion with members to commemorate the organization’s 30th anniversary.
- Sharon Gilmartin, Deputy Director, Safe States
- Christa Thelen, Program Manager, Safe States
- Shelli Stephens-Stidham, Senior Program Consultant, Safe States
- Julie Alonso, Senior Mgr – Programs & Communications, Safe States
- Jennifer Northway, University Health System, San Antonio TX
- Lisa Roth, University of Iowa Injury Prevention Research Center
- Mighty Fine, American Public Health Institute
- Tony Gomez, Public Health – Seattle & King County
Learn more by viewing the recording HERE