The National Digital Car Seat Check Form is transforming the way child passenger safety technicians record, track, and retrieve seat check data. Learn how this free resource is being used in the field to collect data and monitor trends, including the newly released app. This presentation will provide you with a high-level overview of the use of the national digital car seat check form, discuss innovative ways data collection is enhancing child passenger safety programs, and how experts in the field have introduced the use of electronic data collection to further enhance their programming efforts.
At the end of this webinar, participants will understand:
- How to use the digital car seat check form at events and in their work
- How data from the digital car seat check form is being incorporated into child passenger safety programs.
- Jennifer Booge, National Digital Car Seat Check Form – Field Training
- Joe Powell, TN Tech BusinessMedia Center/iCube
Continuing education credits are NOT offered for this training.
To complete this training, you will need to:
- Participate in the training by accessing the Recorded Webinar
- View Powerpoint slides: NDCF FAQ Webinar- General.final
- Create your Certificate of Completion.
If you encounter any technical difficulties related to this training, please contact the Safe States Alliance at email@example.com or (770) 690-9000.